Formal Recruitment Registration Deadline: January 3, 2018
Fall Recruitment Programming
Go Greek 101 | September 5
6:00 pm, Fritz Pavilion AB, Armstrong Student Center
Family Weekend Tailgate | October 7
Time TBD, Millet Parking Lot
Go Greek 101 | October 16
6:00 pm, Wilks Theater, Armstrong Student Center
Formal Recruitment Registration Deadline | January 3, 2018
Meet the Chapters | September 5, September 30, & October 23
Time Varies, Chapter Houses
IFC Formal Recruitment
Sunday, January 28 - Monday, February 5, 2018
Recruitment Kick-Off and Meet the Chapters (Attendance Required)
Sunday, January 28
4:00pm - 7:00pm, Wilks Theater and Fritz Pavilion, Armstrong Student Center
January 29 - February 2
6:00pm - 9:00pm
Final Open House
11:00am - 2:00pm
IFC Recruitment Eligibility
- You must have completed 12 credit hours of classes at Miami University or another college or university.
- You must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- You must attend an IFC Kick-Off Session or Go Greek 101 Session.
- You must meet membership requirements outlined in the Miami University Student Handbook.
- Complete the two-part online education course prior to the start of recruitment.
To register for recruitment click here.